Friday Bridge, Berkley Street
- No chain
- Vacant possession
- Secure parking
- Ideal location
- Great investment opportunity
Friday Bridge is located on Berkley Street, which is a short walk from some of Birmingham's hotest spots, including; Centenary Square, The Mailbox, Colmore business district and Grand Central train station. Major companies such as HSBC, HMRC
The accommodation comprises of a very spacious lounge area with a separate kitchen, two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, additional bathroom and secure allocated parking.
To find out more and secure your viewing get in touch with Centrick today!
Friday Bridge, Berkley Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to sell your property, then you've come to the right place. With our strong knowledge of your local market, innovative and pro-active marketing strategies plus heaps of passion and ambition, we believe that if anyone can, we can.
We have a large and growing database of active buyers, whilst in-house marketers specialise in promoting your property and getting it viewed by the right people. From first-time buyers to 'downsizers', or from those in search of their perfect
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2601496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.