19-20 Romilly Street, Soho, W1D
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Private terrace
- Large plank wooden flooring throughout
- Exposed brick work to well maintained communal parts
- Professionally managed
- Modern bathroom
- Excellent natural light
- Superb central location yet quiet street
- Stunning floor to ceiling doors
- Contemporary kitchen
- Beautiful period conversion
The apartment is ideally located for an occupant looking for a central west end address in the heart of Soho. This first floor apartment comprises an open plan kitchen / reception with two large sash windows, the bedroom is situated towards the rear of the property and features a large in built wardrobe and has the benefit of an en-suite wet room.
Soho is arguably London's most vibrant area of made famous for its vast array of restaurants serving cuisines from around the world and also celebrated for its many theatres, watering holes, cafes, bars and outstanding nightlife.
Romilly Street is situated approximately 450 metres from Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) underground station, 450 metres from Leicester Square (Piccadilly and Northern lines), 950 metres from Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) underground station and 550 metres from Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern lines) underground station. In addition Shaftesbury Avenue is just 150 metres away which is serviced by numerous bus routes into the City or further into the West End. Mayfair and St James's are also approximately a five minute walk away making the apartment ideal for those looking to walk to work.
This flat is available to let on a furnished basis. *ONE MONTHS RENT FREE - headline rent £490/week*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
19-20 Romilly Street, Soho, W1D
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Square Station0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.2 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Garrison Estates was established in 2018 to offer landlords and vendors a different choice.
Created to stand up to property globalisation in an industry dominated by uniformity, mass production and effortless duplication. The more things looked the same, the safer you felt but the more you became a number.
But the world is changing..... we now live in the era of personalisation.
An era where your estate agent is an individual. Where we value one point of contact, personal tr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TMP0004BD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Estates, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.