Beckingham Road, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Well presented four bedroom house
- Master bedroom with en suite plus family bathroom and WC
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Living room, dining room and conservatory
- Spacious accomodation
- Driveway parking
- Short drive into Guildford town centre
- Easy access to A3 North and South bound
- Available mid August
- Well presented throughout
The garden is low maintenance and mainly laid to patio.
The property is available mid August and is within a short distance to Guildford town centre and with easy access onto the A3 North and South bound.
Call now to arrange a viewing or to see a video tour on .
Beckingham Road, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1934, Gascoigne-Pees has an enviable reputation for selling and letting quality properties. We have branches spanning from Richmond in South West London, through to Midhurst in Sussex and across to Basingstoke in Hampshire; as well as close links to central London and the South Coast through our relationships with other Countrywide brands.
If you are looking to sell, let, buy or rent a property in any of these areas please contact your local Gascoigne-Pees branch to discu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000407285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.