SOVEREIGN HOUSE, QUEENSWAY, Poynton
- STUNNING 3RD FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- NO CHAIN
- TWIN ASPECT SUPER FAR REACHING VIEWS WITH MAIN SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- LIFT ACCESS WITH PRIVATE LIFT ACCESS FOR THE 2 PENTHOUSES
- BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS SPECIFICATION
- 32` OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND UNIT
- BI-FOLDS OPEN TO THE WRAP AROUND COVERED BALCONY WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM 2 WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM PLUS LUXURY MAIN BATHROOM
- FEATURES GALORE INCL BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND, HANSGROHE AND VILLEROY & BOCH FITTINGS
- There are 2 BEAUTIFUL EN SUITE BEDROOMS and 3 BATHS altogether off the entrance hallway. The PRINCIPLE BEDROOM has fitted bedroom furniture and a luxury en suite shower room. The 2nd BEDROOM has fitted and built in bedroom furniture and an en suite shower room. There is a further stunning BATHROOM again with stylish attractive suite and includes built in TV above the bath.
- The main accommodation and hub of the home is the 32` OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN, a superb twin aspect room with loads of light flooding in to the main Southerly elevation to the front with bi-fold windows and doors opening to the fabulous WRAP AROUND COVERED BALCONY to the front and also side elevation to the East with far reaching views. The beautiful modern fitted kitchen with matching island unit has a fitted range of built in goods including Induction hob.
- As above the property offers a plethora of super stylish features throughout and these include double glazing and electric heating and there is a keyless digital locking system.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal:
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
SOVEREIGN HOUSE, QUEENSWAY, Poynton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poynton Station0.4 miles
- Bramhall Station1.8 miles
- Adlington (Ches.) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
So why choose Moore Homes?
1. Dan Moore, well known experienced local agent runs his privately owned Independent Estate Agency, Moore Homes.
2. We care, we've got a great sales team, a lovely group of people here to help whether you are buying, selling or letting.
3. OPEN great hours through the week and Saturday in the heart of Poynton village.
4. Brilliant eye catching marketing. Superb photography. Cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 30001202_MHOM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Homes, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.