Melrose Road, Putney, London, SW18
- Handsome period style, built in 2014
- Code three, sustainable property
- High ceilings
- Excellent reception space
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Principal bedroom suite
- Mature, well-tended gardens
- Secure off-street parking
- EPC Rating = B
The property, built in 2014, has three years of the Premier Guarantee warranty still remaining and is also Code three compliant; therefore being unusually efficient and "clean" to run.
At ground floor level the spacious hall leads, through oversize double doors, into a stunning reception room with its impressive limestone fireplace and two sets of French doors. These afford a wonderful symmetry and views/level access to the mature, south and west facing gardens.
There is also a mezzanine, giving excellent connectivity between this space and the kitchen/breakfast/family room below it: This is a fabulous feature, perfect for family living and entertaining on a grand scale.
The kitchen/breakfast/family room is also accessed by oversize double doors and is beautifully equipped and appointed, with high ceiling and direct access on to the patio and garden beyond.
Beside the kitchen/breakfast/family room is a good sized multi-purpose room, currently used as a study; this could also be used as bedroom five/staff accommodation if needed. There is an en suite beyond it, which is readily accessible.
Upstairs, at first floor level, the principal bedroom suite has French doors and a Juliette balcony and this gives lovely views over the garden and beyond. The large en suite has both a bath and a separate shower.
Rounding off the first floor accommodation, to the rear of the house, is a large double bedroom and a well-appointed family shower room.
The top floor is given over to two further double bedrooms, and a well-appointed family bathroom; there is also a utility cupboard, conveniently located close to the bedrooms.
The house sits well in its plot, set well back from the road and surrounded by mature, beautifully manicured gardens.
There is ample secure off-street parking to the front and the property is very secure with both CCTV in operation and automated gates with video entry system.
Melrose Road is a residential road, mainly comprising handsome period properties, in the heart of the West Hill Road conservation area.
The nearest undergrounds are Southfields and East Putney (District line), with Putney mainline station (Waterloo) a little further on.
There are good schools in the area, both state and private, with St Michael's primary school being close at hand.
Square Footage: 2,275 sq ft
- Built 2014
- Premier Guarantee Warranty; three years remaining
- Code for Sustainable Homes; Code three compliance
- Private, gated access with video entry system
- Off-street parking with automatic gates for up to two cars
- External power/lighting and water point
- Composter, Rainwater Butt
- Facing stock brickwork
- Double glazed Sash windows & French doors
- Natural slated roof
- Concrete floors & staircases
- Bespoke high-gloss white handless kitchen with composite stone worktops including the following fully integrated appliances:
NEFF combination microwave oven/grill (pyrolytic cleaning)
NEFF fan oven (pyrolytic cleaning)
NEFF coffee machine (bean to cup)
NEFF steam oven
NEFF warming drawer
NEFF large format induction hob (touch controls)
NEFF Island extractor
Full height fridge
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer (condensing)
- ROCA sanitaryware with fitted mirrors/cabinets
- Thermostatic dual outlet showers
- Thermostatic bath fillers and handset showers to baths
- Oversize bath to Bedroom 1 en suite, sunken bath to Children’s Bathroom
- Cabled for Virgin Media Fast Broadband
- Burglar Alarm
- CCTV System (four cameras)
- Video Entry System (handsets to LGF/GF/FF)
- Feature pendant lighting to Kitchen/Dining/Family double height space, Living Room, Hallway
- Photovoltaic Roof Panels
- Superb electrical provision including 5Amp circuits to Kitchen/Dining/Family, Living and Bedroom one & Media Plates to all Living & Bedrooms
- High specification Worcester-Bosch boiler (serviced 2020)
- Dual drainage pumping station (serviced 2021)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Melrose Road, Putney, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southfields Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.6 miles
- Putney Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUS210089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.