Lake Road West, Roath Park, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4887406
Recessed sheltered area with tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall 12'9" (3.89m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Approached via an attractive Upcv panelled front door with decorative coloured double glazed insert to upper part, matching side panels, leading onto a welcoming central hallway with full turning staircase and newel posts, galleried landing. Useful storage cupboard under stairs recess, double panelled radiator.
Modern suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash basin with round nosed display surface and cabinets below, ceramic wall tiling to wet areas, panelled radiator, air extractor fan.
Lounge 16'0" (4.88m) into bay 14'0" (4.27m)
Overlooking the front garden and enjoying a wide views to Roath Park Lake, feature visual fire surround with raised mantle and bevelled mirrored insert, marble hearth and surround, corniced ceiling, double radiator.
Sitting Room 13'5" (4.09m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Feature fireplace with mantle and oak panelling to ceiling height, feature fire surround with shaped hood and brass decorative motifs, marble hearth,living flame coal effect gas fire, beamed ceiling with cantilevers, double panelled radiator, opening to . . .
Dining Room 15'2" (4.62m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the pleasant and sunny patio garden lawned and enjoying an open aspect, double panelled radiator. Connecting door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12'3" (3.73m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Appointed along four sides in light textured fronts with oak finish trimmings beneath round nose worktop surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, inset four-ring gas hob with circulating fan above (not functioning), range of tall base and eye level wall cupboards with pelmets and borders, concealed lighting, plumbing for automatic washing machine, bright window to side, integrated oven with separate grill, feature breakfasting bar with base cupboards and drawers, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring.
Laundry Room 8'6" (2.59m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Approached via an easy rising full turning staircase with newel posts and banister leading onto a central landing area, access to loft. Built-in linen cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom 1 14'4" (4.37m) x 14'1" (4.29m)
Enjoying wide views to the front garden and lake, additional double glazed windows to side, range of fitted wardrobes to one side with mirrored centre panels, matching drawers and cabinets, inset wash basin with round nose display surface with cabinets below, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 2 13'6" (4.11m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Overlooking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 3 10'8" (3.25m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Overlooking the rear garden, range of double wardrobes to one side, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 4 9'11" (3.02m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
A good sized fourth bedroom, pleasant views to the lake and surrounding area, built-out double wardrobe, double panelled radiator.
Modern four-piece coloured suite comprising low level WC, panelled bath with hand grips, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Mira shower, glazed shower screen panels, comprehensively tiled, panelled radiator.
Ornamentally laid having a wealth of evergreen shrubs and plants with shaped borders and pathways, shaped hedgerow to pavement line with dwarf brick walling. Area of plum slate requiring minimum upkeep. Long 95ft keyblock driveway leading to the garage.
Attractive paved patio area with raised flagstone flowerbeds and steps leading onto an area of shaped lawn, well stocked with evergreen shrubs and plants. Outside water tap.
Garage 16'5" (5m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
Detached garage with up-and-over access door, power and lighting, personal rear twin timber double doors opening to the rear garden.
Viewers Material Information
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over-subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff ...
Lake Road West, Roath Park, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station0.3 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.4 miles
- Ty Glas Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4887406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.