Lower Road, Rattlesden
- Private Development
- Three Bedroom Semi
- Ground Floor Under Floor Heating
- Kitchen Diner
- Available End Of March 202
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 9" x 16' 09" (3.58m x 5.11m) Wrap around kitchen with inset steel sink with over the top mixer tap, low level and eye level cupboard space, integrated fridge freezer with four ring electric hob,fan oven and over the top extractor fan. Double glassed patio doors leading out to the garden.
W/C W/C with pedestal hand wash basin and semi tiled splash back.
HEATING The property has underfloor heating on the ground floor with standard heating system on the first floor. Underfloor heating is powered using an external air source heat pump.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 3" x 9' 9" (3.73m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 8' 2" (3.76m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM 8' 7" x 6' 7" (2.62m x 2.01m)
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window, single paneled bath with over the top shower unit and glass screen splash back, pedestal hand wash basin with W/C, towel rail and extractor fan. Walls will be semi tiled
OUTSIDE Front: Steps leading down to the main street with wrap around from and side garden with side access leading to the rear garden of the property.
Rear: Patio area coming off the kitchen/diner with the remaining area to be grassed with access leading you out your parking area and garage accessible via garden gate.
LOCATION Rattlesden is quiet village located 9 miles from Bury St Edmunds, 5 miles from Stowmarket with its nearest train station in Elmswell which is 4 miles away.
Rattlesden has a range of walking trails, village shop, village hall and church.
Brochures2 page details
Lower Road, Rattlesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmswell Station3.2 miles
- Stowmarket Station4.6 miles
- Thurston Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822041670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.