Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, LN1
- Lincolns Premier Waterfront Location
- Sweeping Waterside & City Views
- 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Cutting Edge Interior Design
- 7 Floors
- Off Road Parking Space Included
- Show Apartment available for viewings
- EPC Rating - B
A SIXTH FLOOR TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT WITH WEST FACING BALCONY PROVIDING SWEEPING CITY VIEWS. One The Brayford is destined to become the city's premium address with stunning apartments and spectacular duplexes. Walking into the stylish concierge reception will set the scene for the rest of this luxury development with its cutting-edge interior design and high-specification features creating the perfect balance of contemporary style and home comfort.
ALL PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS HAVE WIRELESSLY CONTROLLED HEATING AND INFRASTRUCTURE FOR OTHER TECH FEATURES.
Agents Note - The property is Leasehold, service charges and grount rent apply. We are informed that there are currently limited mortgage lending options on this building.
21' 7" x 10' 10" (6.58m x 3.3m)
5' 7" x 7' 10" (1.7m x 2.4m)
10' 9" x 14' 8" (3.28m x 4.47m)
11' 11" x 10' 10" (3.63m x 3.3m)
8' 10" x 4' 10" (2.7m x 1.47m)
4' 1" x 7' 10" (1.24m x 2.4m)
6' 2" x 15' 5" (1.88m x 4.7m)
Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, LN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.4 miles
- Hykeham Station3.2 miles
- Saxilby Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone’s dedication to exceptional customer service has been recognised with no less than 25 national industry awards in the last 3 years including being voted The Times & Sunday Times Overall UK Estate Agency of the Year 2014, The Relocation Agent Network UK Agency of the Year 2015, The Times & Sunday Times Best Medium sized Estate Agency in the UK 2016 and a Gold Award for Best in Customer Service 2016. These awards are recognition to the hard work and professionalism of our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR170113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.