Cowley Road, Uxbridge, UB8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Five Bedroom House
- Double Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Local Amenities
- Walking Distance To Uxbridge Town Centre
- Call Lords Associates Today!
This property comprises for four large double bedrooms, a well sized single, fully fitted kitchen and reception area.
Other benefits include a large rear garden, a sink in each double room, local amenities and excellent transport links.
Call Lords Associates today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cowley Road, Uxbridge, UB8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station0.3 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.6 miles
- Ickenham Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on providing a personal touch and keeping good relations with our clients
Having been established since 1989, Lords Associates of London has strived to become a reputable estate agency servicing and accommodating West London.
With over twenty years of knowledge and experience, our clients can be confident that they have made the right choice by choosing Lords. As a traditional family run business, it is an imperative custom that our dedicated staff commit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8914075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lords Associates of London, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.