Coppice Close, Woodley
- Accommodation extending to 1691 sq ft (approx.)
- Cul de sac location
- High quality family dinning kitchen
- Recently installed downstairs WC
- Four double bedrooms
- Lounge & seperate dining room
- Recently installed family bathroom
- Integral double garage & driveway parking
- Mature gardens
- Woodland area included in garden
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this most attractive home offers beautifully presented, spacious accommodation which is bound to appeal to many.
Backing onto a beautiful mature woodland copse which is a haven for wildlife the accommodation in brief comprises: entrance porch, hall with recently re-fitted downstairs WC just off, large lounge with feature fireplace, dining room and dining kitchen with granite worktops, breakfast bar and quality integrated appliances. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms (one of which is currently used as an additional reception room), and recently installed family bathroom.
Externally a York stone paved driveway provides off road parking and access to the integral double garage. There is a pleasant front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a pleasing selection of specimen trees and shrubs. There is a beautiful rear garden which includes a York stone paved patio area, lawn area and mature woodland area underplanted with bluebells, ferns and other native plants which are a haven for wildlife.
Coppice Close, Woodley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodley Station0.4 miles
- Romiley Station0.6 miles
- Bredbury Station0.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
Our prominent office at the heart of Marple Bridge village is run by Richard Leece, MN
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 817071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.