The Village, Bebington
- Charming, Victorian Period Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- Combi Fired Gas Central Heating
- Delightful, Westerly Rear Courtyard
- Interior Inspection Essential
Hallway - 13'3" (4.04m) x 4'11" (1.5m)
Timber floor, stained glass window to the side.
Lounge Dining Room - 25'4" (7.72m) x 13'4" (4.06m) Max
Two windows to the front, laminate flooring, two feature book cases, window to the rear, door to the rear.
Downstairs WC - 4'0" (1.22m) x 2'10" (0.86m)
WC and wash hand basin, window to the rear, tiled flooring.
Beautiful turned staircase up to a spacious landing, window to the rear.
Lounge - 15'10" (4.83m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
Bay window to the front, further window to the front, feature fireplace comprising tiled hearth, Victorian style cast iron back panel with decorative tiled inset, timber surround and real flame gas fire.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 13'6" (4.11m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of units in beech at both eye and floor level, contrasting work tops, space and plumbing for appliances, combi boiler, window to the rear.
Bathroom - 7'8" (2.34m) x 5'3" (1.6m)
Stylish bathroom with three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and wc, complimentary storage cupboard, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling down lights, window to the front.
Beautiful turned staircase up to another spacious landing, window to the rear.
Bedroom One - 13'9" (4.19m) x 12'9" (3.89m)
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two - 12'9" (3.89m) x 10'11" (3.33m) Max
Window to the front.
Bedroom Three - 10'10" (3.3m) Max x 9'0" (2.74m)
Window to the front.
To the rear of the property there is a most divine and private cottage courtyard with an abundance of shrubs and plants and enjoying a westerly aspect.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Village, Bebington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bebington Station0.3 miles
- Port Sunlight Station0.4 miles
- Spital Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in April 2011, Lesley Hooks is a truly independent and professional family run estate agent. Situated on the high street, our office in Bebington offers a full sales and Letting service all under one roof.
Along with our other office in Bromborough we have brought together many years of extensive experience in selling and letting, these skills combined with local knowledge, great communication, honesty and innovative marketing ensure we deliver an outstanding service whether
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6066_LESH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lesley Hooks Estate Agents, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.