Rosebay Close, Cheam, Surrey, SM2
- OPEN DAY 18th & 19th SEPTEMBER ( 10:00am – 4:00pm)
- New Build Homes
- NHBC Warranty
- No Chain
- Fitted Appliances Included
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Close to highly regarded local schools
Cheam village maintains a strong sense of community and offers plenty of shops amenities and restaurants, Sutton town centre is also close by and offering a much wider range of shopping and dining.
Rosebay Close gives easy access to the A217 for links to London and the M25 at Junction 8, Cheam and Sutton Stations offers excellent London bound transport links. Viewing comes highly recommended.
PHOTOS ARE OF THE SHOW HOME - PLOT 1
* NHBC 10 year build warranty
* Allocated Parking
* High Specification
* Excellent Family Accommodation
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Rosebay Close, Cheam, Surrey, SM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belmont Station0.3 miles
- Cheam Station0.9 miles
- Banstead Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to the Goodfellows page – we hope you’ll find the information useful and informative. If you need any more details or would like to talk to us, please contact us for more information. When you speak with us, we can offer you personal and specific advice tailored to your requirements.
The company has been established for over 25 years and our staff have seen a range/variety of property markets during this time and are able to advise you on the current market to ensure that you ob
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GCV210113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodfellows, Cheam Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.