Scholfield Road, Keresley End, COVENTRY
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor WC
- Rear Garden
- Situated In Keresley End
This semi detached family home situated in Keresley End & must be viewed internally to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property consists of ground floor shower room, lounge, fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and WC. Outside there is a rear garden.
Double glazed side door.
Stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Tiled, comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 18' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 5.51m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, television point, laminate flooring and double glazed door opening onto rear garden
Fitted Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
Wall and base mounted units incorporating an inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. Cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for domestic appliance, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.68m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 5' 11" ( 3.56m max x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Tiled, comprising toilet and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Patio area with steps upto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Scholfield Road, Keresley End, COVENTRY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station1.7 miles
- Bedworth Station2.9 miles
- Coventry Station4.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Coventry for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COV316309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.