Wychall Park Grove, Kings Norton
- A Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room
- Shower Room & Separate W.C.
- Beautifully Presented Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garage
- Peaceful Cul de Sac Location
- No Upward Chain
The property is accessed via the off road parking which gives access to rear garage and has a pathway with step leading to main front door, opening into;
Having a central heating radiator, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, loft access, electric points and doors leading off to;
12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
Having a double glazed bay window to front aspect, a central heating radiator and electric points.
5' 11'' x 2' 7'' (1.80m x 0.79m)
Having an obscured double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and low level w.c.
5' 10'' x 5' 0'' (1.78m x 1.52m)
Having laminate flooring, an obscured double glazed window to side elevation, a heated towel rail, a wall mounted sink unit and shower cubicle.
13' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.14m x 3.35m)
Having a double glazed window to front aspect, a central heating radiator, television and electric points.
12' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.88m x 3.17m)
Having a double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and electric points.
16' 0'' x 11' 1'' (4.87m x 3.38m)
Having laminate flooring, a central heating radiator, a double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, a brick built fireplace with hearth and fitted gas fire, built in cupboards, television and electric points.
12' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.78m x 2.16m)
Having vinyl flooring, a central heating radiator, a double glazed window and door to side aspect, built in pantry, a range of wall and base units with space and plumbing for a washing machine, an electric cooker and fridge freezer, with roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer.
We have been advised that this property is freehold.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Wychall Park Grove, Kings Norton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.5 miles
- Northfield Station0.9 miles
- Bournville Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings are an independent estate agents who are passionate about our service and property industry.
We pride ourselves on being your property experts based in Selly Oak but also offering coverage within surrounding areas to include; Harborne, Bournville, Weoley Caslte, Northfield, Bearwood, Edgbaston to name a few, right the way through to the prominent Birmingham City Centre.
The whole team having been born within the Birmingham district offers to you a w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10921931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings, West Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.