37 Parkfield Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- EPC E
- Ground Floor
- NO CHAIN
- Popular location
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Spacious & Modern
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented
Century 21 Liverpool South, is delighted to bring to the sales market this period property on Parkfield Road, in the popular L17 postcode. This modern, recently renovated apartment, benefits from 2 double bedrooms with its own allocated parking space. This development provides the highest specification in a prime location.
The property is offered with all white goods included, and shutters are installed throughout There is no onwards chain involved.
Parkfield Road is within a short distance of Liverpool\'s two most popular parks, Sefton Park and Princes Park, and there is also easy access to Otterspool Promenade. Lark Lane is also in close proximity so residents can take advantage of the many bars and restaurants close by.
- Slate grey kitchen cabinets with white / grey marble effect, square edged laminate worktop.
- White / Grey marble effect back board with glass splash back
- Glass kitchen cabinets with internal lighting in selected apartments
- Brushed chrome, square edged sink with professional mixer tap under cabinet LED lighting
- Fully integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Built in wine cooler in selected apartments.
- Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring to the kitchen area
- Plush ply carpet to living area and bedrooms
- Characteristic fireplaces
- Double glazed period windows
- Bathroom Roca Spanish porcelain tiled to walls and floor, bath with over head monsoon shower, combined over flow bath filler glass shower screen, anthracite textured towel radiator, sink with grey vanity cupboard, lighted vanity mirror
Heating: Electric heating Siebel Eltron digital convection heaters throughout.
Electrics: Brushed chrome sockets and switches. Recessed ambient LED lighting throughout. Floating ceiling with led lighting, pre-wired for TV points. Generous distribution of plugs, TV sockets throughout.
Service Charge & Ground Rent:
- Service charge is £1200. This covers the following: Communal areas maintenance, external window cleaning, building insurance, sinking fund.
- Ground rent of £250 per annum.
- 999 year lease started in 2018.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
37 Parkfield Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Michaels Station0.5 miles
- Brunswick Station1.1 miles
- Mossley Hill Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Century 21 Liverpool South has always used computer and internet technology, but Century 21 Liverpool South biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L718924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Liverpool, Woolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.