Cambridge Road, SW20
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Excellent condition throughout
- Excellent storage space
- Central location
- Quiet residential road
A light and spacious thee bedroom first floor apartment in an EXCELLENT CONDITION located in the heart of Raynes Park. The property benefits from SECURE GARAGE parking and two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite.
Located close to the vast array of eateries, shops, entertainment and other amenities that Raynes Park has to offer and just a short walk from Holland Garden and Cottenham Park.
The closest transport link is Raynes Park mainline (National Rail and District Line) where convenient links to various areas across London can be found
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cambridge Road, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.9 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58a5c0c317792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.