Central Park Drive, Hockley
- Modern Style Mid Terrace Residence Situated
- Two Well Proportioned Bedroom Accompanied By A Family Bathroom
- Generous Size Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Reception Hallway
- Guest WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Offering An Excellent Opportunity To First Time Buyers
- Situated In A Popular Location
Set well back from the road this delightful property is entered via a inviting reception hallway leading into a spacious lounge/dining room with a door leading to the rear garden.
Complementing the ground floor layout is a generous size fitted kitchen.
The Upstairs accommodation offers two excellent bedrooms, accompanied by a family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is an ideal place for alfresco dining and relaxed entertaining.
This fine caliber residence is certainly worthy of an early internal viewing so to appreciate the location, accommodation together with the high standard of quality inclusions & finishes on offer!
Central Park Drive, Hockley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Henley Charles has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100592007045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henley Charles, Handsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.