Leighton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
- ** Sold Chain Free**
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terraced Family Home
- An Extensive Rear Garden With Summer House
- 1402 Sq. Ft. 130.25 SQM of Internal Accommodation
- Stunning Through Following Reception
- Ground Floor Kitchen/Dining Room
- Surround by Extensive Transport Facilities
- Easy of Access to Kentish Town Road, Brecknock Road Fortess Road
- Ideal for The Local School of the Area
The property is set behind wrought-iron railings with steps leading up to the raised ground floor entrance.
Upon entry you are greeted with a delightfully light dual aspect reception giving access to all floors and features a host of original features which have been carefully restored, including high ceiling, sash window, with wooden shutters to front, fireplace and parquet wooden floors throughout.
The well proportioned lower ground floor offers a large kitchen with dedicated dining room, to the rear, leading onto the 37ft split levelled garden, with patio, lawned areas, summer house suitable as a home office & storage.
The principal bedroom is located on the top floor within an en-suite arrangement, built in wardrobes and galleried front windows give London skyline views. The second & third bedrooms are located on the first floor, along with the main family bathroom.
Leighton Road is renowned for its classical Georgian and Victorian architecture from the 1790s through to the mid-1860s and runs east from Kentish Town Road up to Brecknock Road.
Conveniently located for the ever-changing High Street of Kentish Town, and the eclectic independent retailers found on Brecknock & Fortess Roads, with vibrant restaurants, pubs & bars, and coffee houses often frequented by local patron.
Many popular Ofsted outstanding local schools are within walking distance, plus the attractive green vistas of Parliament Hill Fields and Hampstead Heath are set close by, offering leisurely walks and sporting activities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Leighton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town Station0.4 miles
- Tufnell Park Station0.5 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.