Clare Street, CHATTERIS
- Refurbished Mid Terraced House
- New Flooring Throughout
- 12Ft Lounge
- 11Ft Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Get Ready to move straight in! This Refurbished Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House would make an Ideal First Time Buy! The Property Benefits from a New Combi boiler system, Refitted Kitchen, Refitted Bathroom & New Flooring. No Chain call to view!
Porch UPVC Double glazed window to side, double glazed entrance door.
3.76m (12'4") x 3.56m (11'8") Double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
3.56m (11'8") x 3.26m (10'8") max Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with soft closing doors and worktop space over with tiled splashbacks, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, built-in oven, stainless steel extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors to all rooms.
3.77m (12'4") x 3.56m (11'8") UPVC Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.17m (7'1") x 2.11m (6'11") UPVC Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment. Radiator, airing cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The front of the property is laid to gravel with pathway to front door. The larger than average rear garden is mostly laid to gravel with woodern fences, allocated parking space to the rear.
Agents Notes; The property benefits from a brand new kitchen, new boiler, new bathroom and new flooring throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Clare Street, CHATTERIS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.