Hazelhurst Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff
- Three Bedroom, Mid Terraced House
- Very close to Hailey Park & Taff Trail
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Walking Distance to Llandaff North Village & Amenities
- Front Forecourt & Rear Garden
- Great transport links close by
- No Chain
A deceptively spacious, three bedroom, mid terraced house situated on this popular road in Llandaff North. Very easy walking distance to all local shops, bus stop, train station, Llandaff North & Whitchurch Village and the Hailey Park on your doorstep. The Ideal first time purchase or family home.
A traditional, three bedroom, mid terrace house located in the heart of Llandaff North. Comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, first floor landing, upstairs shower room and three decent sized bedrooms. Benefits of this property include double glazing throughout, front forecourt and an enclosed rear garden. A very short walk to Hailey Park with easy access to the Taff Trail, a few minutes walk also to Llandaff North Village, all local shops, pubs, bus stop and Llandaff North train station. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Obscure upvc door leading into hallway, radiator, picture rail coved ceilings, carpet, staircase leading to first floor, doors leading to living room and dining room.
Living Room 13' 1" max x 14' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 4.47m max )
Feature fireplace to centre, tiled hearth and back with mantle piece to surround, picture rail, coved ceilings, upvc double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpet.
Dining Room 13' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 3.33m max )
Dining area, large upvc double glazed window to front, picture rail, coved ceilings, radiator, laminate floor, fitted storage cupboards, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" max x 14' max ( 2.54m max x 4.27m max )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising white base units and contrasting wall mounted cupboard with worktops over, plenty of kitchen storage space, integrated appliances including fridge/ freezer, oven, grill and microwave. stainless steel sink, drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, spotlights to ceiling, two upvc double glazed windows to rear, velux window, tiled floor, door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 4' 6" max x 6' max ( 1.37m max x 1.83m max )
Space & plumbing for washing machine & separate dryer, tiled walls & tiled floor, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, velux window, exactor fan, door leading to downstairs shower room. obscure upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Downstairs Shower Room 5' max x 5' 11" max ( 1.52m max x 1.80m max )
Three piece suite comprising shower glass cubicle with sliding doors for entry and shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls & tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling, storage cabinet.
Carpeted staircase leading to spacious first floor landing, doors leading to all bedrooms and shower room, access to loft hatch, spotlights to ceiling, carpet, wall mounted Worcester boiler, fitted storage cabinet, upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 8' 3" into fitted wardrobes max ( 3.40m max x 2.51m into fitted wardrobes max )
Double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes with over head storage cupboard, upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail, carpet, access to loft hatch, fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 2.79m max x 3.10m max )
Double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, coved ceilings, upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, fan, television point, usb ports.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.36m max x 2.41m max )
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes & dresser, upvc double glazed window to front, picture rail, radiator, carpet.
Shower Room 5' 5" max x 6' 4" max ( 1.65m max x 1.93m max )
Well presented three piece suite comprising large glass shower cubicle with sliding glass door for entry, tiled splashbacks and shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls & tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point, obscure upvc double glazed window to side, spotlights to ceiling.
Enclosed low maintenance forecourt to front with wall boundaries with gated access, tiled pathway leading to entrance porch, onstreet parking, easy access to Hailey park from front.
An enclosed low maintenance rear garden comprising paved patio area, laid to lawn, wall boundaries, gated lane access to rear.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hazelhurst Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandaf Station0.2 miles
- Danescourt Station0.4 miles
- Fairwater Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI302851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.