Roma House, Watkiss Way, Cardiff
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Modern executive apartment in desirable Victoria Wharf
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Stylish fitted kitchen with appliances
- Living room
- EPC rating: C
Two double bedroom, furnished apartment, located in the popular Victoria Wharf on the 6th floor with lift access. Internally the property comprises of a kitchen with integral appliances including washer/dryer and dishwasher. Balcony with stunning water views, facing up river towards Caerphilly. The balcony gets the sun from early afternoon until sunset. Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, stylish bathroom with shower overhead, allocated and visitor parking. Close to the International Sports Village, International Swimming Pool, White Water Rafting Centre and Retail Parks. Bus links are on the doorstep and major road links are close by. No smokers or pets and a minimum of a 12 month tenancy is required. Water rates are included in the rent.
A modern executive furnished apartment offering light and airey accomodation within the desirable Cardiff Bay area of Cardiff. Offering excellent acces to the vibrant Centre of Cardiff with its wide range of shops & resturants. Accomodation comprises Master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom,family bathroom, modern fitted stylish kitchen with appliances, open plan living room, balcony terrace. Benefits include central heating, undercrioft allocated parking, with security entry. Telephone to book your appointment to view.
Restrictions: No smokers or pets and a minimum of a 12 month tenancy is required.
Requirements: Full time employed earning £33,000 + per annum, or payment in advance for the period of the tenancy.
IMPORTANT: Only the person / persons wishing to let this property may attend a viewing. ANY person attending the viewing must wear a face mask and gloves other wise they will not be allowed to enter. Social distancing of 2 metres must be maitained at all times.
** Zero Deposit Option Available at Peter Alan – Enquire with us to check this property’s eligibility’ **
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Roma House, Watkiss Way, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.3 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.8 miles
- Eastbrook Station1.1 miles
About the agent
The lettings branch in Cardiff city centre is located on Churchill Way, in the heart of the Welsh capital which makes it easy for you to visit us. Come in and have a chat with our friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced and professional Cardiff letting agents.
The branch has been renting and letting properties in Cardiff, and beyond, for over 30 years. As well as Cardiff Bay and City Centre, it specialises in letting and renting property in North Cardiff including Roath, Penylan,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0602F4412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cardiff City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.