Park Road, Kingston, Surrey, KT2
- - Exclusive brand new development
- - Four bedroom end terrace house
- - Two luxury bath shower rooms
- - 1542 Sq. Ft.
- - Downstairs WC & Utility room.
- - Allocated parking
- - Richmond Park and River Thames nearby
- - Underfloor heating & Air Ventilation throughout
- - 10 year new build guarantee
- - German designer kitchens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Coombe Residential
Desirable North Kingston location, moments from Richmond Park and Kingston’s bustling centre and river scene.
Wrought iron gate into Victorian style pathway, lawn area, wooden bin store, secure solid wood door with glazed panel over leading to reception room.
Paved patio area leading to a real grass lawn with fenced perimeters, side access gate, garden shed.
Kingston and Wimbledon town centres with their excellent shopping facilities are both within easy reach, as is the A3 trunk road offering fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway network. Norbiton British Rail station is a few minutes’ walking distance and provides frequent services to Waterloo with its underground links to points throughout the City.
The pedestrian access into Richmond Park which is an area of outstanding beauty provides a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including three golf courses, tennis and squash clubs.
Theatres at Richmond and Wimbledon are also popular alternatives to the West End together with an excellent choice of restaurants. There are also numerous schools in the area for all ages in the public, state and international sectors.
Park Road, Kingston, Surrey, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station0.3 miles
- Kingston Station0.6 miles
- Hampton Wick Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Coombe Residential provide a highly professional, courteous and informed service to both seller and purchasers alike. Often found giving excellent advice on future projects and developments, we believe that relationship building is paramount through honest communication, excellent knowledge of the Coombe area and well founded expertise.
The Sales and Lettings departments provide high quality, exclusive, secluded and executive properties to a wide range of clients. The Sales department h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM210034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.