Tradyddan Terrace, Newtown, Powys, SY16
- Mid Terrace Town House
- In popular residential area
- Elevated position with lovely views
- Spacious accommodation on 3 floors
- Ent Hall, Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Utility, WC
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Rear Garden & Patio Area
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Original Period Features Inside
Substantial 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace House situated in an established and popular residential area within the market town of Newtown. Conveniently located within walking distance of the well serviced town centre and other local amenities such a Penygloddfa School and Dolerw Park.
The Victorian property which still has many of its original period features provides spacious accommodation on 3 floors plus a Cellar and enjoys an elevated postion with lovely south facing views over the town and surrounding countryside.
The accommodation which has mains gas central heating throughout comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
Porch leading to entrance Hall with staircase to first floor and boarded floor.
Lounge with gas flame effect fire in period fireplace, built-in alcove cupboards, walk-in bay to front view.
Dining Room with log burner stove in fireplace, sliding door to Kitchen comprising range of fitted units, inset 1½ bowl sink, cooker extractor, integrated fridge, rear entrance door, opening into Utility Area with built-in shelving, plumbing for washing machine, door to Cellar (4.70m x 3.58m). Lobby off Kitchen to Cloakroom including WC, washbasin, gas central heating boiler, tiled floor.
On the First Floor:
Landing with staircase to second floor.
Bedroom (1) with period fireplace, bay window to front views.
Bedroom (2) with period fireplace, built-in alcove cupboard.
Bathroom including bath with shower & screen over, washbasin, WC, built-in alcove cupboard, heated towel rail.
On the Second Floor:
Landing with built-in eaves cupboard.
Bedroom (3) with built-in alcove cupboards, period fireplace.
Bathroom including roll top bath, washbasin, WC, built-in alcove cupboard.
Enclosed rear paved patio seating area and upper garden area.
Tradyddan Terrace, Newtown, Powys, SY16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newtown Station0.6 miles
- Caersws Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.