Alphington, Exeter, EX2
- South west facing garden
- Open plan kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- Further double bedroom
- Single bedroom or home office
- Family bathroom
- End terrace home
- 1 parking space
A spacious END TERRACE home with a SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN and 1 PARKING SPACE.
OPEN PLAN kitchen with French doors to the GARDEN | Spacious lounge | EN SUITE main bedroom | Further double bedroom | Single bedroom or HOME OFFICE | 20 minutes from Dartmoor national park | 3 miles to Exeter city centre.
Plot 115, The Maidstone at Victoria Heights.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3202mm x 4598mm (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4955mm x 3604mm (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 932mm x 1620mm (3'0'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4204mm x 2592mm (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1365mm x 2592mm (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3112mm x 2592mm (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 1918mm x 2676mm (6'3'' x 8'9'')
- Bathroom - 1918mm x 1702mm (6'3'' x 5'7'')
BrochuresBrochure for Victoria Heights
Alphington, Exeter, EX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Thomas Station1.8 miles
- Exeter Central Station2.4 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station2.7 miles
About the development
- Homes now available
- Less than 3 miles from Exeter city centre
- Easy access to the A30, M5 & A38
- Art galleries, museums and Cathedral in Exeter
- Dawlish Warren & Exmouth beaches less than 30 minutes away
- Local pubs and restaurants in walking distance
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.