Grange Road, Lower Bardon, LE67 2BT
- Spacious detached Family Home
- Detached garage with parking
- 5 Bedroom family home
- Dressing Area to master suite
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Designer family Bathroom
- Porcelanosa tiles
- Double aspect living room with French doors
- Feature landing to the top floor, with shower room
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
The exterior of the property is Georgian in feel with sash windows with traditional brick arches throughout. The feature canopy porch greets you as you enter this family home.
What awaits inside is the hallway, where double doors lead to a formal dining room. Further doors also lead to the dual aspect open plan living room, which has French doors flowing out to the garden.
Completing the ground floor is the space which is sure to become the heart of this family home â�" the kitchen and breakfast room which opens out into the living room. From here, a further set of French doors also provide access to the rear garden, making this space ideally suited for entertaining.
The kitchen features wrap around soft close base and wall units while the integrated appliances include oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. There is also space for a breakfast table or secondary dining area. Adjoining the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer.
Roof windows ensure this open plan space benefits from plenty of natural light.
Completing the accommodation on this floor is an under-stair storage cupboard and a cloakroom with designer sanitaryware.
The staircase in the hallway features an oak hand rail which leads you upstairs to the first floor.
Here you will find the master bedroom, which has an enclosed dressing area and a designer ensuite which includes a double shower.
Completing the first floor are two further double bedrooms and a three piece designer family bathroom.
The staircase then leads up to the top floor where you will find two further double bedrooms, a shower room and a feature landing which could double up as a desk area or a snug/reading corner away from the bustle of the rest of the home.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, while digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling. At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of options including fitted wardrobes and flooring.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
- Rural lifestyle close to the River Sence
- Wide variety of homes for buyers all along the property ladder
- Mixture of Georgian and Victorian styles
- Great commuter links to M1 and Leicester
Grange Road, Lower Bardon, LE67 2BT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station8.4 miles
About the development
- A beautiful range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Located in Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- Easy links to M1, A42/M42
- Help To Buy Available T&C's apply
- Open Tuesday - Sunday 10:00- 5.00, Mondays 12.00 - 5.00pm
- Appointment Only - Call today 07833 289191
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.