Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7BN
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast and family room
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Separate utility room
- Double aspect lounge with French doors
- Separate study
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Family four-piece designer bathroom with separate shower
- Detached garage
- Two double height vaulted ceilings
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
The exterior of The Kibworth is Georgian in feel with sash windows with traditional brick arches throughout. The feature canopy porch, which is flanked by two coach lights, greets you as you enter the home.
Once inside, the double height hallway which can be viewed from a first floor balcony leads to the study, with further doors leading to a WC and double aspect lounge area with French doors out onto the rear garden.
Completing the ground floor is the space which is sure to become the heart of the home â�" the kitchen, breakfast and family room. With bifold doors which flow out onto the rear garden, this could provide a useful entertaining space.
The kitchen boasts soft close base and wall units with a breakfast bar island, while the integrated appliances include oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. The additional space in this room is ideally suited to become a dining area or snug.
The kitchen also benefits from a separate utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer as well as storage space to help keep your new home clutter free.
The staircase features an oak hand rail which leads you upstairs to The Kibworth's feature landing, which looks down into the hallway providing a distinctive architectural statement.
To this floor, you will find the master bedroom which has a designer ensuite with a double shower. The walk to the master suite also boasts a view down over the kitchen/dining and family room with another double height ceiling feature here creating a spacious and airy feel.
The remaining bedrooms are all doubles, with ample room for wardrobes which you can choose from our selected ranges.
Meanwhile, the family bathroom has a designer four piece suite, including separate shower.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, while digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling.
At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of options including fitted wardrobes and flooring.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
- Semi-rural location on edge of popular market town
- Close to independent shops and fantastic restaurants
- Trains take less than an hour to London
- On the doorstep of Leicestershires prettiest countryside
Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7BN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station1.6 miles
About the development
Davidsons at Market Harborough
- Choose from 2 locations
- Easy links to M1, A5
- Direct rail link to London
- Open Tuesday - Sunday 10.00 - 5.00, Monday 12.00 - 5.00
- Wellington Place - 07721 214094
- Lubenham View - 07880 134233
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.