Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Part Exchange available
- Integrated Appliances
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Porcelanosa Wall Tiles
- Feature double height vaulted ceiling
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining and family room
- Dressing area to master bedroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
The Leicester is arranged across three floors and boasts characterful Georgian touches including sash windows, a coach light and an ornamental canopy over the front door.
Take a step inside and from the centrally positioned hallway you will find the formal living room to the front of the home which has direct access through to the kitchen/dining/family room.
This room, which is sure to become the hub of the family home stretches to some 26 ft and wraps around the entire left hand side of the property.
The kitchen has a central island and a wide range of soft-close wall and base units, together with integrated appliances. The room features a glass-walled adjoining bay with French doors leading to the outside. There's ample space for a large dining table and an informal sitting area.
The kitchen also benefits from a utility room which has plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, as well as a door to the outside.
Completing the accommodation on this floor is the downstairs cloakroom, which boasts designer sanitaryware.
The stairs, featuring an oak hand rail, lead to the first floor where the sense of space carries through thanks to the vaulted ceiling feature.
Here you will find the master bedroom. The bedroom has a separate dressing area and the designer ensuite has a double shower.
There are two additional double bedrooms on this floor, both with ample space for built in wardrobes. The designer four-piece family bathroom is also located on this floor.
Up the stairs to the second floor is where you will find two further double bedrooms, a further shower room and a feature landing which provides the perfect spot for a reading corner or snug away from the bustle of the rest of the home.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, meanwhile digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling.
At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of options including fitted wardrobes and flooring.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
About the development
- A range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In the popular market town of Rushden in Northamptonshire
- Close to key transport links
- Nestled midway between Bedford and Kettering
- Rushden benefits from a wealth of local amenities
- Homes are crafted with traditional values
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.