The Basilica, 2 King Charles Street
- Headrow location
- Concierge service
- Close to LGI
- Open plan living
- Integrated appliances
- 5 minute walk to Leeds station
- Amenities on your doorstep
- 250 years (less 20 days) from 2 December 2005
- SHARED EQUITY PROPERTY
60% SHARE NO RENT TO PAY ON REMIANING 40%
A great one bedroom studio apartment at The Basilica, situated off The Headrow this apartment really does offer city living, with everything the city has to offer on your doorstep.
This open plan apartment is situated on the 2nd floor and benefits from a concierge service, lifts and two communal courtyards for residents.
HALLWAY 3' 11" x 6' 7" (1.21m x 2.02 m) Matt white décor and medium Oak laminate flooring, Videx telephone intercom system. Access to the utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Hot water tank.
LIVING ROOM 15' 8" x 8' 7" (4.78m x 2.63 m) Matt white walls throughout, medium Oak laminate flooring. Two double glazed windows overlooking the communal courtyard. Electric wall mounted heater.
KITCHEN 7' 3" x 11' 1" (2.23m x 3.38m) Open plan Kitchen with charcoal and gloss black wall and base units with fitted oven, fridge with hob and extractor.
BEDROOM 10' 11" x 8' 1" (3.35m x 2.47 m) The bedroom is tucked away around the corner of the living room and has double mirrored slide door wardrobe and access to the bathroom.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 8' 2" (1.87m x 2.51 m) The bathroom can be accessed from both the hallway and bedroom. White corner bath with mixer shower and shower screen. Large mirror above the wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome heated towel rail with contemporary tiles.
VIRTUAL TOUR Just click on the video tour tab to view the walkthrough video of this apartment. Alternatively, follow the below link;
LEASEHOLD Lease: 250 years (less 20 days) from 2 December 2005
Ground rent and service charge available on request
SHARED EQUITY **** ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN BRIEF ***
- You must not already own another home (if they do they must have a buyer for it)
- Your annual household earnings must not exceed £60,000
- Your savings must not exceed £5,000 once you have purchased the property
- You must be able to afford to buy/obtain a mortgage
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Basilica, 2 King Charles Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Kate Richardson - Director
As well being a very valued and knowledgeable attribute to our Lettings side of the business Kate takes the lead on all sales enquiries for vendors and buyers. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Kate and she will guide you through the process with helpful advice and sound direction. Whether you are looking for an investment opportunity or somewhere to live yourself Kate will be happy to help. If you are thinking of selling then take advantage of our f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100678003714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Leeds City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.