Muntjac Road, Langford, BS40 5AF
- En Suite to master bedroom
A welcoming home with a fantastic kitchen/diner that you can really socialise in and cook up a storm, including a separate utility! There are patio doors leading off the dining area to the private garden, bringing the outside in. The double doors leading into the living room makes the room feel light and airy, ideal for putting your feet up and relaxing after a long day. Situated off the generous hall is the all-important cloak room and plenty of storage. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master with en-suite and fitted wardrobe.
Whilst everything you could need is within walking distance, including great schools, if you want to explore a little further afield, this home comes with a garage and parking.
Great schools within walking distance
Good commuter links
- Bedroom 1 - 3.45m x 3.86m (11' 04" x 12' 08")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 3.20m (11' 04" x 10' 06")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 09" x 10' 01")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.45m x 2.36m (11' 04" x 7' 09")
- Living room - 6.43m x 3.43m (21' 01" x 11' 03")
- Kitchen - 2.67m x 3.43m (8' 09" x 11' 03")
- Dining room - 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 02" x 11' 03")
Muntjac Road, Langford, BS40 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station3.9 miles
About the development
- 3, 4 & 5 bed traditional homes
- close to the Mendip Hills with Primary and Secondary Schools
- beautiful rural surroundings
- several local amenities within a short distance
- only 12 miles South West of Bristol
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.