Muntjac Road, Langford, BS40 5AF
- En Suite to master bedroom
The flexible space of the Romsey makes this an attractive family home. The downstairs benefits from a substantial, bright and airy living room. A versatile kitchen/diner has patio doors leading onto a private garden, and with the additional family area, this space offers versatility as a play area or perhaps a home working space. Upstairs are four generous bedrooms, the master complete with en-suite.
Whilst the school and local amenities are within walking distance, this home does come with garage and parking.
Great schools within walking distance
Good commuter links
- Dining/Family Area - 4.58m x 3.63m 15' 0" x 11' 11"
- Kitchen - 2.86m x 2.39m 9' 4" x 7' 10"
- Living Room - 4.22m x 3.51m 13' 10" x 11' 6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 2.85m 13' 00" x 9' 4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 2.80m 11' 1" x 9' 2"
- Bedroom3 - 3.08m x 2.74m 10' 1" x 9' 0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.38m 10' 3" x 7' 9"
Muntjac Road, Langford, BS40 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station3.9 miles
About the development
- 3, 4 & 5 bed traditional homes
- close to the Mendip Hills with Primary and Secondary Schools
- beautiful rural surroundings
- several local amenities within a short distance
- only 12 miles South West of Bristol
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.