Chobham Lane, Longcross, KT16 0BG
A luxurious 1 bedroom apartment designed and built to be low maintenance, yet furnished to a high specification throughout. The open plan living dining area is spacious designed to create a welcoming area at the heart of the home . The perfectly placed apartment windows offer beautiful views of the surrounding natural landscape, whilst also allowing natural light to flood the rooms. Designed for modern living this apartment has a spacious fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances. Television and Sky Q points are located in the living room.
- Living/ Dining area - 3.78m x 3.71m (12' 05" x 12' 02")
- Kitchen - 3.78m x 2.13m (12' 05" x 7' 00")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.11m x 3.38m (13' 06" x 11' 01")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11m x 3.81m (13' 06" x 12' 06")
Chobham Lane, Longcross, KT16 0BG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longcross Station0.2 miles
- Virginia Water Station1.7 miles
- Sunningdale Station2.0 miles
About the development
- A mix of contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Easy access to the M3, M25 and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Perfectly situated for reaching all parts of the country and beyond
- Direct links into London Waterloo in under an hour
- Neighbourhood with its own unique character
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_2019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.