Woolcarder's Court, Cambusbarron, Stirling
- Stunning top floor apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Expansive Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Family bathroom & en suite to master bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing & gas radiator heating
- Viewing highly recommended
An opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom top floor apartment, which is presented in walk-in condition & situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a property that offers contemporary decor, modern specifications & well-proportioned accommodation.
The building is accessed via a security controlled door entry system which gives access to a well maintained communal close, with a lift facility or stairs leading to the upper levels.
Internally, the bright & well-presented accommodation extends to a welcoming entrance hallway, benefitting from handy & practical storage provisions. The instantly impressive & expansive Lounge/Diner is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home & is an ideal space for entertaining & socialising, whilst also benefitting from a large window which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room, providing a lovely ambience & truly makes this an exquisite space in which to relax & unwind. The Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base & wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob & fridge/freezer. The 3 bedrooms are all double in size, with built-in wardrobes in each & the master bedroom also benefitting from an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a modern 3 piece family bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC & wash hand basin.
Lounge/diner 32' 11" max x 13' max ( 10.03m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 15' 5" exc wardrobe ( 3.35m x 4.70m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 17' 3" exc wardrobe ( 2.72m x 5.26m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 12' 7" exc wardrobe ( 2.79m x 3.84m exc wardrobe )
The home is well-presented throughout & skilfully encapsulates modern lifestyle requirements. The home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing & an allocated parking space. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular apartment has to offer.
Cambusbarron is a bustling village on the edge of Stirling City which offers local shopping for daily needs, fabulous walks surround the village, particularly in the Cambusbarron woods. The nearby historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 & M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow & Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis & squash are close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woolcarder's Court, Cambusbarron, Stirling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stirling Station1.5 miles
- Bridge of Allan Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stirling Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stirling
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STI109463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.