The Croft, Morthen Road, Wickersley
- Five bedroom detached residence
- Stunning Master Suite With Lounge, Dressing Room & En-suite
- Over 5800 sq. Ft. of accommodation across three levels
- Contemporary styling mixed with luxurious, high-quality fittings
- Amazing open-plan spaces, ideal for entertaining
- Bespoke breakfast kitchen with top of the range appliances
- Extensive landscaped gardens with stone patio & log cabin
- 1455 sq. Ft. garage block with storage and workshop
- Gated block paved courtyard for multiple vehicles
- Formal lounge, gym, games room and cinema
Attached to the house is a substantial garage and storage block, offering an additional 1655 square feet of space. Outside, to the front, there is a gated block-paved courtyard; while to the rear, there is an enclosed south westerly facing rear garden. The exterior is beautifully landscaped throughout and incorporates a deluxe log cabin with a fire pit. All the elements combine to create the most desirable family home.
INFORMATION FOR BUYERS This is for our family…
You'll love open-plan living space that is perfect for modern family life
The garden is excellent for both kids to play and adults to entertain
There is loads of parking space for multiple vehicles
The accommodation throughout the property offers flexibility of use. Also, there is a ground floor bedroom which would be ideal for a dependent relative / older child
The property is situated within the catchment areas for much sought after local schools
Buying just for me, or with my partner…
The master suite is exceptionally spacious with separate dressing room and luxury en-suite
You'll love the styling; it is so versatile; you could make the property feel ultra-modern or quite traditional to suit you
The reception hallway is truly elegant centred around a beautiful sweeping oak staircase
The open plan living/kitchen space is ideal for entertaining and has ambient lighting. It leads out towards the fantastic limestone terrace outside
Within a short walk to the centre of Wickersley village benefiting from a variety of fashionable shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
BrochuresREDBRIK 6 Page Br...Photoplan
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Croft, Morthen Road, Wickersley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station3.4 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station4.8 miles
- Woodhouse Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795021771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.