Richmond Drive, Gravesend
- Semi Detached
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Bright Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Ample Storage
- Driveway for 2 Cars
- Garden Patio Area & Lawn
- 7 Minutes from Gravesend Town Centre
- Close to Local Amenities
Located just a 7 minute car journey away from Gravesend Town Centre and Train Station meaning you are close to all local amenities as well as high speed rail links taking you to London in just 20 minutes. Ebbsfleet International is less than 15 minutes away by car and also offers high speed rail links into London. Bluewater is also nearby with access to hundreds of shops and restaurants. Close to A2/M2 and M25.
Call us now on to book a viewing!
In line with Government guidelines we have a COVID-19 SECURE safety policy in place for all socially distanced viewings and face to face appointments. Available on request.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 1.67 x 3.36 (5'5" x 11'0") -
Living Room - 3.61 x 4.99 (11'10" x 16'4") -
Downstairs Wc - 0.80 x 1.29 (2'7" x 4'2") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.61 x 2.72 (11'10" x 8'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.61 x 2.71 (11'10" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 1.67 z 2.28 (5'5" z 7'5") -
BrochuresBrochureRichmond Drive, Gravesend
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Richmond Drive, Gravesend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gravesend Station1.4 miles
- Tilbury Town Station2.8 miles
- Sole Street Station3.2 miles
About the agent
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by hi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29675675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterman Exclusive , Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.