Horton Road, Datchet, Berkshire
- Extended three double bedroom end of terrace house
- Victorian home with character features
- Easy access to Datchet Green/Train Station (Waterloo Line)
- 2 receptions
- 16ft kitchen with underfloor heating/bi-folds
- Utility room
- Contemporary four piece bathroom
- South-facing garden
- 18ft garage
Property ref: 121_2425_4593977
The south-east facing rear garden is low maintenance; mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to the front and fence enclosed.
There is off street parking in the front for two cars in addition to an 18ft garage. The front garden benefits from a beautiful 'Pink Magnolia' tree adding further character to the home.
Band E - £1800
PLAN REFERENCE : 19/00175/GCNFP
- The property is offered to the market as superbly presented and with planning permission to convert the garage into a further reception room if preferred.
- The property benefits from a loft/study room offering the potential for a full loft conversion (STP).
Datchet (0.7 mi)
Sunnymeads (0.7 mi)
Windsor & Eton Riverside (1.8 mi)
Datchet St Mary's CofE Primary School
0.6 miles away State school
Eton End School Trust (Datchet) Limited
1.2 miles away Independent school
Castleview Primary School
1.2 miles away State school
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
1.3 miles away State school
Foxborough Primary School
1.5 miles away State school
Churchmead Church of England (VA) School
0.8 miles away State school
Langley Grammar School
1.4 miles away Grammar school
The Langley Academy
1.7 miles away State school
Long Close School
1.7 miles away Independent school
Upton Court Grammar School
1.8 miles away Grammar school
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
Horton Road, Datchet, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Datchet Station0.7 miles
- Sunnymeads Station0.7 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.8 miles
About the agent
"YOUR PROPERTY, OUR PRIORITY" At Oakwood Estates, we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of estate agency and this is reflected in our first class service. It has allowed us to become the fastest growing local estate agency with SIX offices in Datchet, Langley, West Drayton, Iver, Richings Park, and Burnham. We are renowned for going the extra mile and acting beyond the call of duty which is evident in our references displayed on our website.
OPERATING 7 DAYS A WEEK with appoin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4593977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.