Trent Lane, Nottingham
- Wrap around balcony
- Unspoilt waterfront views overlooking the River Trent and a nature reserve offering peace and tranquility
- Floor heigh windows
- Private and secure dedicated parking space and on-site bike storage
- Fitted wardrobe with internal rail and hat shelf
- Integrated appliances including single oven, microwave oven, washer dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Flooring included throughout with underfloor heating to the bathroom
- Private residents gym
28C is a stunning two bedroom apartment in the exclusive and tranquil development, the Yacht Club. Located on the River Trent offering a substantial kitchen/living/dining area, two double bedrooms and an abundance of unspoilt views with floor height windows and balcony
William H Brown proudly present The Yacht Club Riverside, an exclusive waterside development of executive 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, combining the pinnacle of sophistication and style with the stunning surroundings of the River Trent to bring the idyllic modern home to this hugely popular area of Nottingham. With unspoilt views over the River Trent and onto the nature reserve that sits opposite, the development offers idyllic scenes as well as waterfront walkways to the front of the apartments. Consisting of 81 beautifully designed apartments, this exclusive development offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the city yet remains a door step away from the key amenities and attractions of Nottingham. Each apartment is finished to a high specification and includes a concierge service and a private resident's gym to the entrance lobby, a secure and dedicated parking space, and idyllic views from every apartment!
UPTO £5,000 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY, LEGAL FEES AND CURTAINS AND BLINDS IN ALL C BLOCK APARTMENTS
*Applicable to C Block apartments only. Maximum of £5,000 incentive towards stamp duty, legal fees, curtains/blinds
Enter this apartment into the entrance hall providing access to the kitchen/living area, two bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Open Plan Kitchen / Living
Enter the kitchen / living / dining area and be instantly taken away by the stunning views and calm tranquillity provided by the floor height double glazed Argon filled windows overlooking the River Trent. This perfect entertaining space is sure to impress with the high attention to detail and specification, with integrated single oven, microwave oven, washer dryer, dish washer and fridge freezer plus access to the wrap around balcony.
Principle bedroom with carpets and fitted wardrobe included
Double bedroom with fitted carpets
Bathroom suite including shower and wc. Enjoy the modern design with full height tiling around bath and shower.
Door Entry System
Hardwood veneered solid core entrance door with spy hole
Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout
Gas central heating
Double glazed Argon filled windows
Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
Low energy downlights to kitchen, hallway and bathrooms
Dimmer switches to living areas
TV points in the living areas and master bedroom
Wood effec flooring to hallway and living areas
Wool mix carpets to the bedroom
Double fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1 with internal rail and hat shelf
On site bike storage
Underfloor heating to the bathroom
Contemporary kitchen with concealed handles and soft close doors
AEG 600mm ceramic hob with chimney style multi speed extractor fan
AEG integrated single oven
AEG integrated microwave oven
Integrated 70/30 fridge freezer
Integrated washer dryer
Roann quartz 100mm upstand
Roann quartz splashback behind hob
Full height tiling around bath and showers
Rain shower heads
WC with dual flush, concealed cistern and soft close lid
Ladder style polished chrome towel rail to all bathrooms
Wiring for both BT and Virgin Fibre with connection in both living room and bedroom
Sky available via BT
Images used may be CGI or of a different plot and may not represent the property offered for sale. Any specification or measurements are used as a guide and may be subject to change.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Trent Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.1 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.