Acton Turville, Badminton, GL9
- Detached house Cotswold stone house
- Four good-size bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Contemporary kitchen-diner-family room with integrated appliances
- Adjacent utility room
- Snug/teenage den/playroom
- Impressive Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Lovely garden with ability to separate areas
- Parking and double garage
- Sought after Cotswold village
The accommodation downstairs consists of a spacious hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, a downstairs cloakroom, study, playroom/teenagers den, a cosy dual aspect sitting room with double doors leading into the garden and a fabulous kitchen-dining–family room with double doors ready to throw open letting the garden. The modern kitchen has integrated appliances, plenty of room for a large dining table and a cosy snug area suitable for a sofa – perfect for chatting whilst preparing a meal. Adjacent to the kitchen is a utility room with plenty of storage and access to the rear of the house.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom is very large with built in storage and an en-suite shower room. The family room has a bath with overhead shower.
Outside there is parking for two cars leading to a double garage which has access from the garden at the back. The gardens are lovely and wrap around the house creating a series of “rooms”, somewhere for the grown-ups, an area for the children and plenty of scope to create a peaceful place to relax. The gardens benefit from sun throughout the day, with the kitchen garden being south west facing.
Acton Turville is a parish in the Cotswold Edge within South Gloucestershire. It lies 17 miles east-northeast of Bristol and 7 miles east to Yate train station. Acton Turville consists of a cluster of households, The Fox and Hound pub and St Mary’s Parish Church. A useful Post Office and small shop are a short stroll from the house, stocking items such as Newspapers and commonly required items. There is a charming village school called Trinity Church of England School as well as a playing field with a modern playground and tennis courts.
Acton Turville, Badminton, GL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yate Station6.9 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire - selling and letting modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Faringdon, Stroud, and Nailsworth, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring your property reach
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TET210078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop, Tetbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.