- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- CHAIN FREE
- Larger Than Average Kitchen
- Good Sized Garden
- Walking Distance to Town Centre, Train Station & Hospital
- EPC Rating: D
- Open Day: Saturday 29th May 2021
OPEN DAY - Saturday 29th May 2021 - Call now to schedule your appointment!
Entrance Hall - 1.22m x 0.91m (4'57 x 3'64) - Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, textured ceiling
Lounge - 6.10m x 3.05m (20'65 x 10'93) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, laminate flooring, fireplace with wooden style over mantle, phone point, TV aerial point, power points, dado rail, spotlights, double glazed patio doors leading to garden
Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.74m plus 3.05m x 1.52m (9'37 x 9'63 plus - Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, two single radiators, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, freestanding electric oven with gas hob, integrated extractor fan, sink with drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, spotlights, power points
First Floor Landing - 0.61m x 2.74m (2'83 x 9'92) - Loft access, carpeted flooring, airing cupboard, smoke alarm
Bathroom - 1.52m x 2.13m (5'60 x 7'37) - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, panel enclosed corner bath, thermostatically controlled shower, wash basin with pedestal, low level flush WC, tiled walls, spotlights
Bedroom One - 1.52m x 2.13m (5'60 x 7'37) - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, walk- in wardrobe, TV aerial point, power points, textured ceiling
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 1.52m plus 2.69m x 1.22m (12'98 x 5'68 plu - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, single radiator, laminate flooring, power points, coved textured ceiling
Bedroom Three - 3.35m x 1.52m (11'43 x 5'98) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, power points, textured ceiling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Town Station1.1 miles
- Harlow Mill Station2.4 miles
- Roydon Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Harlow are fully committed to excelling and meeting every aspect of our client's needs and expectations.
Our busy office in the heart of the town centre is perfectly located to offer our services with our award-winning team of staff, on hand, Monday through to Saturday.
Harlow has a large residential area and is situated on the border of Hertfordshire, with Church Langley located less than 15 minutes away. It has extensive shopping faciliti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30678920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.