Meadow Road, Newport
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Gardens & Driveway
- New modern Bathroom
- Gas fired central Heating
- Newly decorated
- Lease 106 years remaining
- Close to town centre
- Double glazing throughout
- EPC Rating C
Property entered via
ground floor uPVC door leading into the hallway with stairs to the first floor accommodation.
13' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.06m x 3.71m)
12' 3'' x 7' 4'' (3.73m x 2.23m)
11' 6'' x 11' 4'' (3.50m x 3.45m)
12' 8'' x 7' 6'' (3.86m x 2.28m)
9' 0'' x 7' 7''max (2.74m x 2.31m)
The property is approached from the driveway down a paved pathway to the front door. There is a front garden mainly laid to lawn and additional area that has been created to house the bins and recycling which is fenced to side and front.
Through the archway adjacent to the front door can be found two large brick built sheds and the gateway leading through to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with a large gravelled area. The rear garden is private and enclosed by fencing on all sides.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Meadow Road, Newport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakengates Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Barker Healey Property Limited is an independent estate agency, based on Newport High Street offering a fresh and innovative approach to selling and letting homes within Shropshire and surrounding areas.
We ensure that all details are accurate from the quality of the photographs to preparing the brochures and providing you with the feedback you require.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10965422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barker Healey Property, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.