Tiverton Street, Liverpool
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bedroom HouseShare
- All Bills Included
- Double Glazing
- Renovated to a high standard
- Close to City Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Available for the 2021/22 Academic Year!
- Zero Deposit Option Available
The living room consists of a Smart TV, two sofas, a coffee table and shelving unit.
The kitchen consists of an open feel of a breakfast bar, an electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, hoover and fridge freezer. The kitchen is finished with a black glitter - tile flooring.
The bathroom is furnished with a toilet, sink and walk in shower.
Deposit amount is £300 with a guarantor.
There are 4 bedrooms in total - priced at £85 pppw including bills. They all consist of a double bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, chair and a bedside unit all finished in a white effect.
The rear has garden furniture for the summer.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Tiverton Street, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wavertree Technology Park Station0.4 miles
- Edge Hill Station0.7 miles
- Broad Green Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Our friendly, expert, locally based team is here to make sure you find your perfect student house! Whether you're studying at the University of Liverpool, John Moores, Liverpool Hope or any of the other fantastic colleges and institutions across the city, we have property nearby, designed for students. With all-inclusive bills (including broadband), close proximity to your university campus and a reliable 24/7 maintenance service, you're in safe hands with Mist
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000115_MIST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mistoria Estate Agents, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.