New King Street, Bath
- Grade II Listed
- Period Maisonette
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- NO CHAIN
A unique opportunity to acquire this spacious three bedroom Georgian Grade II listed garden maisonette located in the city centre.
A unique opportunity to acquire this spacious three bedroom Georgian Grade II listed garden maisonette located close to Queens Square and neighbouring the Herschel Museum. The lower ground floor offers lounge opening to a fully fitted kitchen and conservatory leading into the south facing garden. The three bedrooms and bathroom are located on the ground floor and retain many of the listed original features. The home further benefits from occupying two floors with generous space and a front facing courtyard with vaulted storage. A ideal home or investment!
Stairs down to front door.
Lower Ground Floor
Doors to lounge, kitchen, conservatory and front courtyard. Radiator.
Wash hand basin with splash back. Wc. Extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 1" x 14' ( 4.29m x 4.27m )
Sash window to rear. Fireplace with stone surround. Radiator. Door to conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.94m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Tiled flooring. Doors opening to hall & lounge.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
Sash window to front. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and partly tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Door to hallway. Door to walk in larder with shelving. Open to lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 4.09m Max x 2.64m Max )
Sash window to front with original shutters. Built in wardrobe/storage space with shelves. Picture and dado rails. Ceiling cornice work. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.06m )
Sash window to rear with original shutters. Two built in original wardrobes. Picture and dado rails. Panelled work. Ceiling cornice work. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" Max x 8' ( 3.20m Max x 2.44m )
Two windows to rear with original shutters. Picture and dado rails. Panelled work. ceiling cornice work. Radiator.
Bath and shower. Wash hand basin. Wc. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Courtyard with two vaults for storage. Garden tap.
Walled south facing garden with a paved and lawn area. Mature shrub borders.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
New King Street, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bath Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Bath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT107295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.