St. Marys Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 2 double bedrooms
- Gas central heating and hot water
- New kitchen with granite worktops
- Large bright double aspect sitting room
- Lots of storage space in large hallway cupboards
- Decorated and furnished to a good neutral standard
- Wood floors and double glazed throughout
- South Ealing tube (Picadilly line) also walking distance
- Just 5 minutes' walk to central Ealing Broadway
- Available to move into straightaway
Perfectly located on St Marys Road, a short walk from central Ealing Broadway, this super 2 double bedroom 3rd floor flat boasts a new kitchen, new UPVC double glazing, wood floors throughout and GCH. Parking with residents' permit. South Ealing tube and shops also very close. Available to move into straightaway, part furnished.
Council Tax = Band D (London Borough of Ealing).
EPC = Band D
If calling, quote reference number:7645
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact us today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Viewing requests responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
BrochuresFull Property Particulars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St. Marys Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Ealing Station0.4 miles
- Ealing Broadway Station0.6 miles
- Northfields Station0.6 miles
About the agent
LettingaProperty.com, Nationwide - Lettings
10 Arden Court, William James Way, Henley-In-Arden, B95 5GF
LettingaProperty.com are an established online letting agency helping thousands of landlords find tenants across England, Scotland and Wales.
We provide an affordable and efficient alternative to high-street lettings, giving landlords the quality service they've always needed - for a fraction of the price.
It's time to wave goodbye to painstaking admin, long waiting times and poor service. Whether you're a first-time landlord or experienced pro, our digital platform and personal s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LettingaProperty.com, Nationwide - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.