Swanland Grange, Swanland
- Shared Ownership - Help To Buy
- Option To Purchase 25%-75% With Reduced Rent On Remaining Share
- Full Value £235,000 - Purchase Options From £58,750 to £176,250
- New Build 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- High Energy Efficiency
- Off Street Parking & Good Size Enclosed Rear Garden
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership allows you to buy a share in your new home. This will range from 25%-75% depending on what you can afford. You will then pay a reduced rent on the remaining share. The advantage to you the buyer is that you only need to get a smaller mortgage to buy the property, and you will also need a smaller deposit (your deposit is a percentage of the share that you are buying and not based on the full value of the property). You can buy more shares as and when you can afford them - this is called 'staircasing'. As you buy more shares you will pay less rent. In most cases you can eventually own 100% of the property and at that point you will pay no rent at all. As a homeowner you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on your home
Property value - £235,000
25% share purchase price - £58,750 (Mortgage & Deposit)
Monthly rent payable on the remaining 75% at 2.75% - £403.91
Term and conditions apply
Why Shared Ownership?
1. An affordable way to get on the housing ladder
2. Provides security of home ownership
3. Benefit from any increase in property prices
4. Flexibility to sell and move at any time
5. Ability to increase the level of ownership, subject to terms and conditions
If your household income is below £80,000 per annum and you can afford to sustain mortgage and rent payments in the long term then Shared Ownership could be your route onto the property ladder. Prior to reserving you will need approval from Help To Buy which you can apply for by visiting the Help To Buy website at
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact our sales team
In most cases we use wide angle lens photography to ensure we capture as much of the room and its features. This can distort the image slightly and should be considered alongside the other details within the particulars. Oscars give notice that these particulars whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Purchasers and potential purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to assess their accuracy. No person in the employment of Oscars has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property
If you are considering selling your property, we would be delighted to provide a free valuation and marketing advice. Please contact the office on to arrange an appointment.
Fixtures & Fittings
Fixtures and Fittings:
Fixtures and fittings within the property may be available by separate negotiation unless otherwise stated. Any items of particular importance to you can be verified with our team.
Swanland Grange, Swanland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ferriby Station1.2 miles
- Hessle Station2.7 miles
- Brough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Oscars Estate Agents was formed in 2008 as a local independent estate agent covering Hull and East Yorkshire.
Our services have expanded since the companies inception and we now provide a full range of property services including valuation, residential sales, residential lettings and property management as well as mortgage advice and other financial services.
In 2017 we relocated our head office into new premises overlooking the fields at Anlaby Common following an extensive refur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10990961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oscars, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.