20 Farnborough, Wantage OX12
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Sitting Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Available Immediately
- Private garden with Rural Views
- Recently Refurbished
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The property has recently undergone a complete refurbishment throughout and forms part of the Lockinge Estate.
* Sitting Room
* Kitchen/Diner with fitted units and space for electric cooker, fridge & dishwasher
* Utility with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
* Cloakroom with WC and basin
* Bedroom 1
* Bedroom 2 - with built in wardrobe
* Bedroom 3 - with built in wardrobe
* Bedroom 4
* Bathroom comprising WC, basin, bath and shower
Outside: Front and rear gardens laid mainly to lawn
Garage and Garden Shed
**APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING ON MONDAY 7TH JUNE 2PM ONWARDS - PLEASE CONTACT THOMASINA QUESNEL AT ADKIN TO BOOK**
To be let unfurnished with floor coverings. The Property would suit a couple or family. Pets considered.
Available May 2021 for a period of twelve months.
Rent: £1,500.00 per calendar month payable by direct debit
Deposit: £1,500.00 payable upon signing the Tenancy Agreement
From Wantage take the B4494 signed to Newbury. Continue, crossing the Ridgeway and after approximately ¾ mile, turn left signed to Farnborough. Proceed into the centre of the village. Turn left into Pond Close and the property will be found on your left.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
20 Farnborough, Wantage OX12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station7.8 miles
About the agent
You want your livelihood entrusted with someone who has the right knowledge & expertise. We’ve been at the forefront of agricultural and rural surveying for over 200 years.
First established in 1793, Adkin has continually grown and evolved to become one of the most respected and well established practices in the field. Our work now includes all matters relating to the Agricultural, Commercial and Residential markets.
Many of our clients and their families have remained with us s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARB20Farnborough. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adkin, Ardington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.