Davy Drive, Calne
- 3 BEDROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
This spectacular home is a DETACHED three bedroom located on the East side of Calne, offered with spacious and beautiful living accomodation. The garden is a brilliant size with social patio and lawned area. Viewings are advised to fully appreciate!
This spectacular home is a DETACHED three bedroom located on the East side of Calne. This beautiful detached home accommodates you with three decent size bedrooms; spacious kitchen/diner; downstairs cloakroom and spacious living space. The warm and welcoming, substantial entrance hall welcomes you in into this home; with a corridor which spirals off to the right, into a beautiful Kitchen/Dinner with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and a utility off the kitchen. To the left you have the BEAUTIFUL living room with patio doors onto the spacious PRIVATE garden. To the first floor there is a SPACIOUS master bedroom with an en-suite. Followed by the other two decent size bedrooms and also glamorous family bathroom. Externally, the garden is of a fabulous size with a driveway and garage.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer.
Upon entering the front door to this beautiful home the hall welcomes you in with doors to the living areas and stairs to the first floor as well as a radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 2" ( 5.61m x 3.10m )
The spacious lounge has a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property and patio doors into the garden. There are two radiators as well as a tv and telephone point.
Kitchen 18' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.61m max x 3.58m max )
The gorgeous kitchen comprises of both wall and base units which includes an electric oven with gas hob and one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Appliances easily fit into the kitchen with space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. Two double glazed windows give side and front access to the home and there are also two radiators. Social living is ideal with space for a dining table in the kitchen.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
The useful utility room situated off of the kitchen has a base units with space for a washing machine and there is a radiator.
The convenient cloakroom from the utility room has a wash hand basin, wc and radiator. Tiling is practical on the floor and splash back behind the basin.
The landing has a double glazed window at the top of the stairs as well as a smoke alarm and access to the loft. An airing cupboard sits above the stairs and there is also a radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 5.64m x 3.15m max )
The bright master bedroom is of a great size with plenty of space for a king size bed besides the double glazed side window. To the end of the room there is a dressing area with room to have wardrobes besides the radiator and double glazed front window.
The master en suite has a wash hand basin, wc, double shower and radiator. The window to the front is obscured.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' max ( 3.28m x 2.74m max )
The second bedroom has plenty of space for a double bed with a radiator beneath the double glazed front window and another window to the side.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
The third bedroom has a double glazed side window and radiator.
The Purgo floored family bathroom has a bath with splash back tiles next to the wash hand basin and wc below the obscured double glazed window. There is also a radiator.
The large garden has a lovely social patio with steps leading down to the lawn. Ideal for a trampoline there is space behind the garage. With a wall surround the garden remains private.
The garage has both power and lighting accessed via an up and over door.
The gated driveway has parking for multiple cars to the side of the home in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Davy Drive, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.