Hastoe Park, Aylesbury
- QUIET LOCATION
- GAS TO RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- WET ROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- ** NO UPPER CHAIN **
ENTRANCE HALL Wooden flooring, double panel gas radiator, UPVC double glazed door to front.
Built-in storage cupboards. Loft access.
BEDROOM ONE UPVC double glazing window to side. Single panel gas radiator, built-in storage.
BATHROOM Wet room with electric wall mounted shower & seat. UPVC double glazed window to side. Vinyl flooring, single panel radiator, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin.
LOUNGE UPVC double glazed window to side. Double panel gas radiator, wooden flooring, built-in storage.
KITCHEN Wall mounted gas boiler (Worcester). Built-in oven & gas hob. Spaces for white goods. Roll top work-surfaces, range of units at floor and eye level. UPVC double glazed window to side. Double panel gas radiator.
OUTSIDE Private enclosed garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hastoe Park, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.9 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.5 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.7 miles
About the agent
George David Estate Agents were established in 1992 by partners Andrew Evans and George Josey and are proud to be one of the longest serving agents in the town.The Guild of Professional Estate Agents
We are Aylesbury's carefully selected member of The prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents. As such we have access to powerful and sophisticated marketing techniques and are interlinked with over 780 independent estate agencies nationwide, giving o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100390005797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George David & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.