Stothard Road, Crookes, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN - GREAT LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- KITCHEN DINING ROOM WITH BREAKFAST SEATING AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN STORAGE
- GOOD SIZED SECOND BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
ENTRANCE HALLWAY The property is accessed via an uPVC entrance door opening to the hallway. With; Wood effect laminate flooring; Central heating radiator; Stairs rising to the first floor; Solid door to lounge;
LOUNGE 12' 11" x 12' 9" (3.94m x 3.89m) The lounge has; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; Feature fireplace with pebble effect gas fire; Picture rails; Light oak effect laminate flooring; Central heating radiator; Smoke alarm; Power and aerial sockets; Power and aerial sockets; Solid door to kitchen dining room;
KITCHEN DINING ROOM 16' 8" x 7' 4" (5.08m x 2.24m) The kitchen area has; A range of light oak wall, base and drawer units; Under unit lighting; Black marble effect work tops; Integrated four ring hob, electric oven and dishwasher; Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer; Twin circular sinks with mixer tap; Tiled splash backs; Recessed ceiling spotlights; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; Open to the dining area with; Coordinating marble effect breakfast bar with space for seating and under unit appliances; Wall units above; Space for table and chairs; Flooring continuing from the kitchen area; Central heating radiator; Power sockets; Solid door to walk in under stairs storage space, with an obscure glazed window to the side elevation; Part obscure uPVC entrance door to the garden rear elevation;
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 11' 4" (3.96m x 3.45m) Having; Built in cupboard storage to one wall and wardrobe storage to the other; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; Ceiling light point; Picture rails; Power and aerial sockets; Central heating radiator; Carpet flooring;
BEDROOM TWO 10' 04" x 9' 04" (3.15m x 2.84m) The good sized second double bedroom has; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; Wood effect laminate flooring; Central heating radiator; Picture rails; Ceiling light point; Loft hatch access;
FAMILY BATHROOM Comprising of; White bath with tiled side, wall mounted shower and side screen door; Pedestal wash basin and wc; Vertical heated towel rail; Fully tiled walls; Vinyl flooring; Obscure double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation; Ceiling light point;
STAIRS AND LANDING Carpeted stairs rising to the landing area with; Smoke alarm; Solid oak doors to the two bedrooms and family bathroom; uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; Ceiling light point;
FRONT GARDEN The front of the property is accessed via a low iron gate into the garden. Laid with a pebble bed, low wall surround and side hedge and conifer border. The path then leads to the front covered entrance door. A communal path leads to the private rear access via a tall secure gate. The adjoining properties have no through access through the rear garden, access for them is gained via a surrounding path beyond the boundary fence.
REAR GARDEN The enclosed rear garden has; High fence borders to two boundaries with the remaining side comprising of tall hedging. A brick built out building houses the wall mounted boiler with good space for storage. The original brick built coal storage area is still in situ near the covered rear entrance door. The garden consists of paving and pebble areas.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS None of the services or fittings have been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given; accordingly prospective purchasers should bear this in mind when formulating their offers. The seller does not include in the sale any furnishings, electrical/gas appliances (whether connected or not) or any other fixtures or fittings unless expressly mentioned in these particulars as forming part of the sale. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. United Homes make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible but are not liable for any miscommunication.
BrochuresA4 window card po...A4 6 page landsca...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Stothard Road, Crookes, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malin Bridge Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Bamford Street Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Who are we?
• United Homes are an online estate agent and financial services specialist offering a complete service all under one roof saving you time and money.
• We employ specialist consultants to act as the sole point of contact throughout what is likely to be the biggest financial decision of your life. We sell your home, complete your legal work, arrange your mortgage and source any insurance you require.
• Our mission is to provide value and innovation for customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101263001578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by United Homes Limited, Oughtibridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.