Farm End, Sewardstonebury, London
- Offered Chain Free
- Detached 5 Bedroom Residence
- Master Suite With Sizeable Dressing Area
- 3 Bathrooms - 2 En Suite
- Large South West Facing Garden
- Genuine Scope To Extend (STPP)
- Off Street Parking For A Number of Vehicles
- Quiet No Through Road
- Desirable Semi Rural Location
- Excellent Transport Links In Easy Reach
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Edward Taub & Co
Detached with 5 beds and 3 bathrooms, this imposing property sits on a plot of approximately an acre (STLS) and already offers ample space for a young family to grow into. However, (subject to appropriate permission) there is genuine scope to significantly increase the square footage of this home to suit your requirements. There is already off street parking for up to half a dozen vehicles and the sizeable South West facing garden offers amazing space to utilise however you see fit.
Importantly just 0.7miles from the property is Chingford Station. The station is located on Station road which also offers an excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars. Regular Overground train services from this station into London Liverpool Street take around 25 minutes and this line also connects to the underground. Other transport is close at hand with the M25 approx a 10 minute drive away and Stanstead Airport approx 30 minutes drive.
Please speak to the sales team to arrange your viewing appointment.
BrochuresBrochureFarm End, Sewardstonebury, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Farm End, Sewardstonebury, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.8 miles
- Brimsdown Station1.9 miles
- Ponders End Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Having been situated in our current offices for over 16 years Edward Taub & Company are the areas foremost Letting and Management agent.
Please contact us if you are considering letting or renting a property. We can provide a market appraisal as a free, no obligation service advising you of the rental figure you could achieve letting your property.
We are specialists in long and short term rentals including corporate lets, company lets and private lets
Edward Taub & Company
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30697440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Taub & Co, Buckhurst Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.