Briars Lane, Hatfield
- END TERRACE HOUSE
- FIVE/SIX BEDROOMS
- SITTING ROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE GUEST KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
- EPC RATING - C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Kings
Located close to sought after primary schools and Bishops Girls Secondary School (Ofsted Outstanding), Hatfield Train Station and the many shops and amenities of Hatfield Town Centre is this well presented five/six bedroom extended house. The ground floor comprises an inviting entrance hall, spacious living room, separate dining room, modern kitchen with utility room and shower room, a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and a separate guest kitchen. The first floor features a five well-sized double bedrooms, some with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and access to the loft from the landing which could be converted (subject to the necessary permissions and consents). This home further benefits from a landscaped garden, outbuilding with lighting and power which could be converted into a gym/home office and a multitude of other uses and a driveway to the front with space for multiple cars.
BrochuresBriars Lane, Hatfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Briars Lane, Hatfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.7 miles
- Welham Green Station1.9 miles
- Brookmans Park Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Do you want your estate agent to be in the top 1% of the United Kingdom? If so, look no further. Kings achieved a top 50 place for sales in Rightmove and The Property Academy's Best Estate Agents Guide and also a Gold Award in the British Property Awards.
This family-run company attributes it's success to the highest possible level of customer service, expert local knowledge, friendly approach and reputation.
If you need help planning your next move, whether it be buying or selli
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30697643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.