Charters Village, RH19
- Luxury One Bedroomed Apartment
- Impressive Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony With Far Reaching Views
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Bar, Computer Facility, Croquet
- Laundry, Library, Linen Service
- Restaurant, Shop On Site
- No Onwards Chain
The stunning bedroom has double glazed windows to rear providing plenty of light, TV/SAT/FM/DAB point, triple fitted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail providing plenty of storage, coved ceiling, smoke alarm and carpeted flooring. The master bedroom is complemented by the walk-in shower room with shower head and shower attachment, wash hand basin inset with cupboard under, low level W.C with concealed cistern, wall mounted cabinet with LED light, chrome ladder towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Outside there is the balcony to the rear overlooking communal gardens and the village pond, decked flooring and an external light. Charters Village sits in 16 acres of established landscaped grounds. The main clubhouse at Charters Village -Charters Towers - has a range of communal facilities available for the exclusive use of residents - including restaurant, bar, library, conservatory, small shop, galleried lounge and mini-bus service. The village also offers a range of care services which means whatever your requirements in the future, they can be met.
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Council Tax: D - £1890.21 per annum
Service Charge Information: £6,842 pa for single occupancy. Additional £300 pa for double occupancy. Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase.
First Floor Communal Landing
Private Entrance Hall
17' 9" x 12' 7" (5.41m x 3.84m)
11' 2" x 7' 5" (3.40m x 2.26m)
13' x 12' 9" (3.96m x 3.89m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Charters Village, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dormans Station0.9 miles
- Lingfield Station2.1 miles
- East Grinstead Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Garnham H Bewley is a established estate agency based in the centre of East Grinstead, West Sussex. The owners and founders, Adam Garnham & Duncan Bewley, each have an excellent track record in residential estate agency and offer a very professional service, whether selling or buying properties. Our team consists of five fantastic members of staff.
This wealth of expertise in the property marketplace of East Grinstead and its surrounding villages is supported by their considerable local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference mar035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garnham H Bewley, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.